click here to visit the MyMS website Click here to visit the North Mississippi CW website click here to return to the home page
spacer-clear
    Apr 19, 2014 - 08:27 AM NORTH MISSISSIPPI & NORTHWEST ALABAMA ALSO VISIT:   wcbi411.wcbi.com  |  myms.wcbi.com  |  nmscw.wcbi.com   
 
   
     
 
recent recalls & product safety

Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /var/www/wcbi.com/htdocs/rss2html.php on line 1416

Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /var/www/wcbi.com/htdocs/rss2html.php on line 1417
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 14:00:00 GMT

When compressed, the steel toe cap in the men's shoe can fail to protect the wearer’s feet. Boots have a "Met-Guard" tag at the stitching.


Thu, 17 Apr 2014 11:00:00 GMT

Handle grips on the ISO7X can break and cause parts to be forcefully ejected from the shaft.


Thu, 17 Apr 2014 09:30:00 GMT

The welds on the lantern can melt due to heat from the tea light, causing the candle holder to break and fall. One burned rug reported.


Wed, 16 Apr 2014 10:00:00 GMT

The GunBox storage box locking mechanism can open if dropped, allowing access to the gun stored inside.


Thu, 10 Apr 2014 14:30:00 GMT

Injuries, including cuts requiring stitches, have been reported with the recalled 72-inch tool chests.


Thu, 10 Apr 2014 13:00:00 GMT

The two-piece pajama sets fail to meet federal flammability standards for children's clothing.


Wed, 09 Apr 2014 09:30:00 GMT

The pajamas fail to meet federal flammability standards for children's sleepwear.


Fri, 04 Apr 2014 16:00:00 GMT

The main control modules on Kozy Heat-, Ambiance- and Stellar Hearth-brand direct vent fireplaces and inserts can allow gas to be released and buildup in the burner area.


Thu, 03 Apr 2014 10:00:00 GMT

The Kwicker bindings can release unexpectedly.


Tue, 01 Apr 2014 15:00:00 GMT

Recalled Dyson Hot and Dyson Hot+Cool heaters can short circuit and overheat. Burned or melted internal parts have been reported.


Thu, 27 Mar 2014 12:00:00 GMT

The battery packs, which were sold with computers and separately, can overheat.


Thu, 27 Mar 2014 11:00:00 GMT

The seat switch can fail to detect that the rider has left the seat, allowing the mower to continue to operate.


Wed, 26 Mar 2014 09:30:00 GMT

The light bulb's components can separate and pieces can fall.


Tue, 25 Mar 2014 15:30:00 GMT

Two reported roof fires originated in or near the recalled Open Energy SolarSave Roofing Tiles. The OE-34 model solar panels were installed in homes built and sold by Centex Homes.


Tue, 25 Mar 2014 14:30:00 GMT

The cord bushing inside the work light's base could fail, allowing the cord wiring to pull off of the base, exposing bare wire.



 
keeping you informed...

For more information from the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, including past recalls, safety tips, to do a search per category and to report an unsafe product, visit their website: cpsc.gov


spacer
spacer-clear
Popular Searches
Powered by PremierGuide
 
spacer
spacer-clear